The Last 10% program is designed to help mechanical contractors understand and manage the important process of closing out and turning over a project and will include an overview of the basics, as well as challenges & pitfalls. This program is designed for project managers with at least 2 years of experience, who have managed a project from start to finish. This program will benefit whoever is responsible in their firm for the process of closing out and turning over a project.
- Test & Balance (TAB)
- Commissioning (Cx)
- Gain a basic understanding of the other trades (Controls, Electrical Start-Up, TAB, and Cx) and their challenges.
- Learn how to coordinate with other subs to avoid schedule impacts and provide a smoother process during the Last 10% of construction.
- Understand key items that need to be prepared for each trade to begin their closeout process.
- Hear about common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Next Program Dates:
June 11, 18 & 25, 2019.
Tuition for the program is $250.
Registration closed. Registration will open about 2 months prior to the start of the program. Click here to view general information brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.