The MPM-2 (Mechanical Project Manager-Level 2) program is designed for project managers with 3-7 years of experience in mechanical project management, who need to broaden their skills and acquire critical knowledge that is difficult to obtain on the job. This program provides a mixture of lecture and effective, hands-on activities to reinforce concepts learned.
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Project Planning
- Forecasting & Changes
- Project Execution
- Project Closeout & Review
- Improve leadership skills and practices, applying them to become a more effective decision-maker for your firm.
- Learn about delivery methods & contract types, project team roles & responsibilities, work plans and project risks in order to effectively plan your projects and set them up for success.
- Understand key contract terms and provisions, as well managing change orders to mitigate risks on your projects.
- Improve your ability to more accurately forecast cost to minimize drastic changes in margin at the end of the day.
- Review steps to project closeout success and lessons learned analyses.
Next Program Dates:
Tuition for the program is $1,500.
Registration closed. Click here to view general information brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.