Intro to Plumbing is a entry level program designed to benefit someone who is ready to gain a thorough understanding of plumbing basics. Students will learn about fittings, fixtures, equipment, material types, systems and how to read plumbing-related blueprints.
- Become familiar with plumbing fittings, fixtures, equipment, systems, and material types
- Read and interpret basic plumbing-related blueprints and documents to help find and solve typical plumbing issues.
- Explore the basic mechanics and theory behind plumbing systems and observe how plumbing systems go from concept to installation.
- Learn about plumbing specialty systems and their applications
Next Program Dates:
September 28 - November 2, 2022
Tuition for the virtual program is $250.
Registration opens soon
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.