Putting a New Lens on Safety is a workshop for company and jobsite decision-makers, enabling them to create, influence, change, and promote a company-wide safety culture. Whether you are in the field or office, you can influence and impact the safety culture and practices in your company. This seminar is intended for everyone from executives, controllers, PMs, Superintendents, Foremen, Safety Coordinators and more!
- Impacts of safety at the corporate, project and personal level
- How to influence safety at a personal, project and corporate level
- Seek ownership and personal responsibility for safety across all levels of the company, no matter your position or authority.
- Analyze and quantify the short and long term financial and operational outcomes of safety on the organization.
- Understand and manage the impacts of safety on morale, productivity and employees’ well-being.
- Create an effective safety culture on every job by utilizing relationships with GCs, Owners and Subcontractors to drive successful project outcomes.
- Become empowered to effect change through a company-wide shift in safety culture.
Next Program Dates:
Tuition for the program is $225.
Registration closed. Click here to view general information brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.