MCAWW is proud to bring financial wellness education through its partnership with the Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA), a nonprofit organization that aligns with local financial professionals who donate their time to educate and inspire.
INVESTMENT CONCERNS IN A FRAGILE MARKET - NEW SEMINAR!
Target Audience: This is an excellent resource for those just beginning their financial journey or for those already established who could benefit from increasing their financial prowess.
- How to grow your money wisely when the U.S. economy is good
- Why “down” markets create investment “opportunities” for the wise investor
- The “cash flow” eliminator, spending before planning is “terminal” to investing
- Do you know what you’re doing when you invest?
- Absolutely no products or services will be sold during the presentations.
- Participants will have the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one session with the presenter, either at MCAWW following the workshop or at the provider’s location downtown—also free of charge or obligation.
Friday, November 1, 2019 from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
These complimentary 1‐hour workshops are open to all MCAWW Members and their spouses/significant others. Space is limited to 20 participants in each workshop.
Click here to view registration brochure. Pre-registration is required.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.