CMPM-1 is designed to help mechanical project managers with 0-3 years of experience build their careers. The program is also useful for staff members who directly interface with or support project managers (engineers, estimators, detailers, contract administrators, accountants), or who simply wish to have a solid overview of all aspects of the mechanical contracting business.
- Mechanical Industry Perspective
- Communication Skills
- Labor Relations
- Getting Things Done
- Financial Management
- Project Documentation
- Acquire basic project management skills in much less time than it would take to learn them on the job.
- Gain a solid introduction to key areas that impact profit and loss.
- Develop good communication skills and organizational habits early in your career.
Next Program Dates:
April 7 - June 16, 2020
*Note: all classes on Tuesdays, except for 4/20 class; no class the week of Memorial Day (5/25)
Tuition for the program is $1,000.
Registration opens soon! Click here to view general information brochure.
MCAWW REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation by attendee 14 or more days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 100% refund.
- Cancellation by attendee 7-13 days prior to the start date of an event or training program: 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start date of an event or training program. If cancellation is due to illness or emergency, credit may be extended for a future event or training program.
- In the event that MCA of Western Washington cancels an event or training program, a full refund will be provided.
MCAWW educational programs are open to Western Washington Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund contributors.